WARNING: May contain naughty language.

Monday, July 30, 2012

TOC for Spiders! (May December Publications)

In my last post I mentioned a couple of submissions of short story horror which were accepted. The first of the two, Her Kind, will be part of the upcoming anthology "Spiders" which is published by May December Publications.

I absolutely love the theme of the collection and can't wait to see what other devilish stories will be included. I'm sure that anybody reading the anthology will, at some point, get the creepy sensation of something crawling up the back of their neck.


On July 26th the TOC was published at;

http://maydecemberpublications.com/

My story is towards the bottom of the list.

Very exciting to get my second work published. Hopefully I can crow about my third sale in a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment