WARNING: May contain naughty language.

Monday, January 23, 2012

On the Road Again...

Its that time of year again when I end up dashing from one end of the country to the other for work. And just because I like the challenge, I think I'll go from Chicago (averaging 2 HR delays yesterday) to San Francisco (averaging 3 1/2 HR delays) just because I'm that kind of guy.

I spent some quality time last night @ O'Hare airport. Interesting place -- horrific at times, transcendent at others and you never know what mood that place will be in when you arrive.

Last night it was feeling good, maybe since the Packers were out of the playoffs or something.

The moving sidewalks, the escalators, the alcove restaurants and waiting areas were filled with a multitude of interesting side characters. I sketched a dozen or so folks in my notebook for later use.

I used to just people "watch"; now I people "write".

No comments:

Post a Comment