WARNING: May contain naughty language.

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Ten Thousand Mile Journey Begins

For the past 7 years I've made the same resolutions on December 31st. Not identical, but damn near close. All are variations of a common theme - Don't think. Do. Be.

Simple, right? That's what I thought, too.

One of the chronic issues I wanted to address is cultivating discipline. Getting into a positive habit, doing the right things over and over until it alters my DNA. This is step one of writing on a daily basis.

I don't know how long this blog will last, how often it will be updated or anything else. I've got A LOT of interests and follow many different threads. I'm going to write what I want to, when I want to (as long as its frequently) and likely cover a pretty broad range of topics which are of interest to ME.

Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment